Saturday, July 07, 2007

ATC Workshop - Bernie Berlin's book

I'm taking the ATC Workshop at the Artists of the Round Table yahoo group based on Bernie Berlin's book. I'm having such a wonderful time!!! This is a picture of one of the ATCs I created with the string technique.

We work on 2 or 3 of the techniques each week, create an ATC from one of the techniques, and post to the whole group. It's wonderful to see how everyone will come up with different ideas and interpretations about the same technique.

If you want to follow my progress through the book, I'm posting my backgrounds and ATCs on my picture trail

Comments are always welcomed.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Marta, this is beautiful! I really admire your work on the group, and finding your blog is even better!!

Unknown said...

I was blog surfin' tonight and see you are doing the Bernie Berlin workshop with Artists of the Round Table! I made it to the Ultra cards and had to stop for school stuff!
Are you enjoying it as much as I did?

Have a great hair day! Becci